Connect ChatGPT to your knowledgebase
Let your LLM search and cite your data with confidence.
Built by engineers from
How it works
- 1. Enable semantic search APIs for your data
Gloo ingests your data, and computes embeddings that are indexed in fully managed vector DBs.
- 2. Call our ChatGPT-powered API with questions
Gloo automatically feeds only relevant, documents from your index to ChatGPT to synthesize an answer. Or query the index directly to power your own LLM-chain
- 3. Validate the answer
Gloo double-checks the AI-generated responses against your knowledgebase for accuracy and trustworthiness.
Semantic search is one step away
Setting up your own embeddings can be confusing: Why use SBERT vs OpenAI embeddings? What chunking should I use? How do I setup CUDA GPUs?
Gloo frees up your time to work on your product while we do the indexing — all with the most advanced ML techniques tuned to your data.
- Intelligent embedding generation.
- Gloo can automatically compute multiple embeddings for a single document depending on its content. Want to search through code, as well as text? We got you covered.
- Automatic document summary indexing.
- Perform more complex map-reduce type of queries for your LLM chain with reduced latencies at query time.
- Always-on server-side encryption
- Your data is always encrypted at rest. Easily manage your index permissions via API Key scopes
Easily analyze LLM responses for hallucinationsGloo annotates LLM responses for potential issues using your knowledgebase
Example LLM Response
Toggle Gloo Annotations
Airbnb's AirCover for Hosts provides pre-trip safeguards to help ensure that booking guests are who they say they are withAirBnBScreen
technology. It includes $1 million USD in Host liability insurance and $4 million USD in Host damage protection, covering art, valuables, parked cars, boats, and other vehicles, and more. Find more information at https://www.airbnb.com/resources/aircover-234
: https://airbnb/aircover: https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/how-airbnb-protects-hosts-5
Added 2 cited sources